Training and Support
What is the initial investment to open a HobbyTown?
The initial investment for owning a HobbyTown franchise varies based on the size of your store, your opening inventory and any build-out requirements. Qualified franchise owners must have $75,000–$110,000 in liquid assets to invest in opening a store.
HobbyTown doesn’t offer financing, but we can help you secure a loan through the SBA or help leverage your 401(k) as a rollover for a business startup through FranFund.
An Easier Way to Get Funding for Your Franchise
- Simple steps to get funded
- Complete initial survey prior to consultation for expert strategy creation
- Speak to a funding consultant to learn about finance options
- Options including SBA Loans and FranPlan® 401(K)/IRA Rollover Funding
Choose Your Best Funding Solution
- FranFund offers a clear explanation of finance options
- Receive Pre-Approval based on proprietary, franchise-specific report!
- Reduce your timeline and get a head start with FranFund’s SafetyNet option
- FranFund consistently receives 5-star reviews
SBA LOANS – Free Pre-Qualification!
- One of the most successful SBA departments in the industry
- Soft credit pull won’t affect your credit!
- Choose from multiple loan choices, tailored to you!
- Long term financing; improved cash flow
FranPlan – 401(K)/IRA Rollover
- Utilizes the IRS’ Rollover for Business Startups program
- Excellent funding solution that doesn’t create any debt
- In-house lending team will shop your loan to a portfolio of lenders
- In-house Third Party Admin Department can assist with ongoing compliance