How Much is a HobbyTown Franchise?
The initial investment for owning a HobbyTown franchise varies based on the size of your store, your opening inventory and any build-out requirements. Qualified franchise owners must have $75,000–$110,000 in liquid assets to invest in opening a store.
We don’t offer financing, but we can assist you in securing a loan through the SBA or help leverage your 401(k) as a rollover for a business startup through FranFund.
An Easier Way to Get Funding for Your Franchise
- Simple steps to get funded
- Complete initial survey prior to consultation for expert strategy creation
- Speak to a funding consultant to learn about finance options
- Options including SBA Loans and FranPlan® 401(K)/IRA Rollover Funding
SBA LOANS – Free Pre-Qualification!
- One of the most successful SBA departments in the industry
- Soft credit pull won’t affect your credit!
- Choose from multiple loan choices, tailored to you!
- Long term financing; improved cash flow
Choose Your Best Funding Solution
- FranFund offers a clear explanation of finance options
- Receive Pre-Approval based on proprietary, franchise-specific report!
- Reduce your timeline and get a head start with FranFund’s SafetyNet option
- FranFund consistently receives 5-star reviews
FranPlan – 401(K)/IRA Rollover
- Utilizes the IRS’ Rollover for Business Startups program
- Excellent funding solution that doesn’t create any debt
- In-house lending team will package and shop your loan to a portfolio of lenders
- In-house Third Party Admin Department available to assist with ongoing compliance
How much money can I make?
A lot of prospective HobbyTown franchise owners ask this question. Unfortunately, it’s a question we can’t answer for you. Our FDD Item 19 will disclose our financial performance representations, which is everything any franchisor is allowed to discuss regarding the sales and profits of operating a franchise business.
If you are qualified to own a HobbyTown franchise and follow the first steps of our process, you will receive our FDD Item 19 and have access to call any of our franchisees to ask questions related to building your pro-forma financial statements and business plan.